Unknown sub element in Row element

I am getting the error “Unknown sub element in Row element.” when using this code on the web page:

Dim pdf As New Pdf

pdf.BindHTMLFromUrl(Request.Url.ToString)

'Set Font Map for better performance

pdf.IsTruetypeFontMapCached = True

pdf.TruetypeFontMapPath = System.IO.Path.GetTempPath()

pdf.Save(“C:/xml/Test.pdf”)

End Sub

The dump indicates:
pdf.BindHTMLFromUrl(Request.Url.ToString)

as the offending line.

The page is developed in Visual Studio 2005 running on my local machine using the ASP.Net development server.

The page uses a master page and is comprised of tables controls and datagridviews.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Can you please save that page into html file and let us check it?

Are you asking for the HTML code AND the code behind or just the HTML? And, do you just want it pasted into the reply or emailed to you?

Hi,

Just open the page in browser and view source of it and save that into a txt file and attach it to the post on this thread.

Thanks.

OK.

I have been given a slightly different direction to take. Instead of using the BindHTMLFromURL function, I am now using the BindHTML.

Here is the code from the code-behind. I thought maybe the copyright sign was an issue so I was stripping it out. No effect though:

Dim pdf As New Pdf
Dim sb As New StringBuilder
Dim sw As New IO.StringWriter(sb)
Dim hw As New HtmlTextWriter(sw)

Page.RenderControl(hw)

Dim oEncoder As New System.Text.ASCIIEncoding()

Dim sr As New StringReader(sb.ToString.Replace(“©”, “”))

pdf.BindHTML(sr)

'Set Font Map for better performance

pdf.IsTruetypeFontMapCached = True

pdf.TruetypeFontMapPath = System.IO.Path.GetTempPath()

pdf.Save(“C:/xml/Test.pdf”)

I am including the attached file as well. It contains the string I am attempting to convert to a PDF.

I have reproduced this error but I am afraid we can’t support this document in short time. Currently we only support simple HTML and we are still working to improve this feature. To save your time you can try to find other solutions.

Can you tell me what exactly it is having a problem with? Either element or line number?

Thanks.

CSS is not supported. The input and check box controls are also not supported well. We support well-defined XHTML only. I tried using Tidy to check this HTML and errors are found.