Unnecessary blank line after HTML-List with JasperReports

Hello,

if I let out an HTML list with ‘Aspose Words for Jasper’, then a blank line is always output after the list. Is there a solution for this? I have attached as an example a ZIP file with all the necessary files. In the file are DOCX as examples and Java/XML/JRXML as a test environment.

Best regards, Achim
XmlHtmlFormat3.zip (11.0 KB)

@ohmstede

We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSJR-268. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello,

this ticket was fixed with the Aspose version 19.6, but the problem with the unnecessary blank line still appears during a test with Aspose version 19.6 and 19.12. Can this ticket be checked again, please? Thanks in advance.

Best regards, Achim

@ohmstede

Could you please try the latest version of Aspose.Words for JasperReports 20.4 and let us know how it goes on your end?

Hello,

I just tested Aspose 20.4 with JasperReports 6.9.0 and there was still an unnecessary blank line.

Best regards, Achim

@ohmstede

We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSJR-288. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.