Unreadable text after converting svg into png on Win2003

Hello Aspose team,

I caught issue with getting unreadable text during converting svg into png through Aspose.Words on Windows Server 2003.

In archive:
IssueWithOS2003\_input - input SVG file for convertion
IssueWithOS2003\_result_Win7 - result of convertion into png on Windows 7
IssueWithOS2003\_result_win2003 - result of convertion into png on Windows Server 2003 (items in legend are not readable)
IssueWithOS2003\Program.cs - example of code
IssueWithOS2003\sysinfo.txt - version of Windows Server

Can you please look on this issue?

Best Regards,
Vasili.

Hi Vasili,

Thanks for your inquiry. In case you are using an older version of Aspose.Words, I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version (v14.2.0) from here and let us know how it goes on your side. I have tested the scenario at Windows Server 2003 and have not found the shared issue. I have attached the output Png file with this post for your kind reference.

Please note that Aspose.Words requires TrueType fonts when rendering documents to fixed-page formats (PDF, XPS or PNG). Make sure you have all the Fonts installed on your machine you're using to convert Word document to fixed page format. I would suggest you please read the following articles:

Hello Tahir,

Sorry for late feedback. It was issue on my side. Incorrect DPI settings were applied during converting.

So, it is not a problem of Aspose product.

Best Regards,

Vasili.

Hi Vasili,

Thanks for your feedback. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.