UnsatisfiedLinkError

I’m getting the following error when trying to use FieldPageRef. (Words for Java)

Threw java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com/aspose/words/WindowsNativeCall.readRegistryStringValues(ILjava/lang/String;)Ljava/util/Map

I’ve included 2 sample codes below that produce this error:

Example 1:

builder.startBookmark(“bm_heading”);
builder.writeln(“This is the bookmark I want to refer to.”);
builder.endBookmark(“bm_heading”);
builder.getParagraphFormat().clearFormatting();
builder.writeln();
builder.writeln();

FieldPageRef refField = (FieldPageRef)builder.insertField(“PAGEREF”); //error occurs here
refField.setBookmarkName(“bm_heading”);
refField.update();

Example 2:

builder.startBookmark(“bm_heading”);
builder.writeln(“This is the bookmark I want to refer to.”);
builder.endBookmark(“bm_heading”);
builder.getParagraphFormat().clearFormatting();
builder.writeln();
builder.writeln();

FieldPageRef refField = (FieldPageRef)builder.insertField(“PAGEREF”, “”); refField.setBookmarkName(“bm_heading”);
refField.update(); //error occurs here

@jvang,

Thanks for your inquiry. After an initial test with the licensed latest version of Aspose.Words for Java i.e. 18.8, we were unable to reproduce these issues on our end. So, we would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java. Hope, this helps.

In case the problem still remains, please ZIP and upload your input Word document(s) and complete pieces of source codes here for further testing. We will then investigate the issues further on our end and provide you more information.

A post was split to a new topic: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError occurs occasionally during Word to HTML conversion