We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Unsupported version of the stylesheet when editing the .doc in Word 2007 but not in word 2007

Dll version 4.4.3.0

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I’m referencing the 1.1 .net file.

Changing a word document in word 2007 opening the same file in word 2003 does not cause the error. leads to a

Unsupported version of the stylesheet. For free technical support, please post this error and the file in the Aspose.Words Forums http://www.aspose.com/forums/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=75.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: Aspose.Words.PleaseReportException: Unsupported version of the stylesheet. For free technical support, please post this error and the file in the Aspose.Words Forums http://www.aspose.com/forums/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=75.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[PleaseReportException: Unsupported version of the stylesheet. For free technical support, please post this error and the file in the Aspose.Words Forums http://www.aspose.com/forums/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=75.]
   ൳.᜼.֛(BinaryReader ֜, Int32 Ԛ, Int32 _ࠎ) +702
   ..֛() +701
   Aspose.Words.Document.ۦ(Stream ղ, String բ, LoadFormat , String ) +108
   Aspose.Words.Document..ctor(String fileName, LoadFormat loadFormat, String password) +87
   Aspose.Words.Document..ctor(String fileName) +9
   Aspose.Words.Demos.Fax.Execute() in C:\Program Files\Aspose\Aspose.Words\Demos\Aspose.Words.Demos\Demos\Fax.cs:35
   Aspose.Words.Demos.Viewer.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\program files\aspose\aspose.words\demos\aspose.words.demos\viewer.aspx.cs:69
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +47
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1061

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.832; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.832

If I try to set a reference to the 2.0 net file, I get and get the following error: This is not a valid assebly or COM componenet.

See attched word doc for screen shot.

Hi

Thanks for your request. Could you please attach the document that causes this error? I will try to reproduce the problem and provide you more information.

Best regards.

I've attached the fax.doc file. the file is protected, the password is 'lock'.

Hi

Unfortunately, I can’t reproduce this problem. Could you please provide me sample code that will allow me to reproduce this problem or more information how I can reproduce it.

Best regards,

Just making sure. You did open the file in word 2007, make changes and then try to run it via aspose?

Hi

Yes, I tried to open and edit file using MS Word 2007 and then run it via Aspose.Words. Could you please attach edited document?

Best regards.

I've attached a file. This one's been opend in word and is now giving the error. Password is lock

Thanks,

Hi

Thank you for additional information. But I still can’t reproduce problem. Maybe you can provide me code example that will allow me to reproduce problem or create sample application that will demonstrate this problem.

Best regards.