Unsupported version of the stylesheet when editing the .doc in Word 2007 but not in word 2007

Dll version 4.4.3.0

I’m referencing the 1.1 .net file.
Changing a word document in word 2007 opening the same file in word 2003 does not cause the error. leads to a

Unsupported version of the stylesheet. For free technical support, please post this error and the file in the Aspose.Words Forums http://www.aspose.com/forums/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=75.
**Description:** An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

**Exception Details:** Aspose.Words.PleaseReportException: Unsupported version of the stylesheet. For free technical support, please post this error and the file in the Aspose.Words Forums http://www.aspose.com/forums/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=75.

**Source Error:** 

|An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below. |
| :- |

**Stack Trace:** 

| <br>[PleaseReportException: Unsupported version of the stylesheet. For free technical support, please post this error and the file in the Aspose.Words Forums http://www.aspose.com/forums/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=75.]<br>`   `൳.᜼.֛(BinaryReader ֜, Int32 Ԛ, Int32 _ࠎ) +702<br>`   `ᄪ.ᄩ.֛() +701<br>`   `Aspose.Words.Document.ۦ(Stream ղ, String բ, LoadFormat ຸ, String य़) +108<br>`   `Aspose.Words.Document..ctor(String fileName, LoadFormat loadFormat, String password) +87<br>`   `Aspose.Words.Document..ctor(String fileName) +9<br>`   `Aspose.Words.Demos.Fax.Execute() in C:\Program Files\Aspose\Aspose.Words\Demos\Aspose.Words.Demos\Demos\Fax.cs:35<br>`   `Aspose.Words.Demos.Viewer.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\program files\aspose\aspose.words\demos\aspose.words.demos\viewer.aspx.cs:69<br>`   `System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99<br>`   `System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +47<br>`   `System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1061|
| :- |

**Version Information:** Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.832; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.832

If I try to set a reference to the 2.0 net file, I get and get the following error: This is not a valid assebly or COM componenet.
See attched word doc for screen shot.

Hi
Thanks for your request. Could you please attach the document that causes this error? I will try to reproduce the problem and provide you more information.
Best regards.

I’ve attached the fax.doc file. the file is protected, the password is ‘lock’.

Hi
Unfortunately, I can’t reproduce this problem. Could you please provide me sample code that will allow me to reproduce this problem or more information how I can reproduce it.
Best regards,

Just making sure. You did open the file in word 2007, make changes and then try to run it via aspose?

Hi
Yes, I tried to open and edit file using MS Word 2007 and then run it via Aspose.Words. Could you please attach edited document?
Best regards.

I’ve attached a file. This one’s been opend in word and is now giving the error. Password is lock
Thanks,

Hi
Thank you for additional information. But I still can’t reproduce problem. Maybe you can provide me code example that will allow me to reproduce problem or create sample application that will demonstrate this problem.
Best regards.