Unwanted line are comming in PDF file

Hi Team,

I have sample HTML file, When i tried to print the html data into PDF file using Aspose library, I am geeting unwanted line in PDF file. But when i have opened the HTML file in browser, there is no unwanted line. I am using below code to print the HTML data in PDF.

Code:

License AsposeLicense = new License();

AsposeLicense.SetLicense("PdfGenAspose.Lib.Aspose.Total.lic");

AsposeLicense.Embedded = true;

// Read the contents of HTML file into StreamReader object

StreamReader r = File.OpenText(@"C:\Periyasamy\UnWantedLineIssue.html");

string basePath = "http://csevcgscogdev4/GEMSUI/";

HtmlLoadOptions options = new HtmlLoadOptions();

string htmlText = r.ReadToEnd();

// instantiate Text object with HTML file contents

Aspose.Pdf.Document doc = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(new MemoryStream(System.Text.Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes(htmlText)), options);

doc.Save(@"C:\Periyasamy\output.pdf");

I am attaching both html and pdf output file in this forms.

Hi Periyasamy,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested your scenario with shared document using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.9.0 and managed to observe the reported issue. For further investigation, I have logged an issue in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-39550 and also linked your request to it. We will keep you updated via this thread regarding the issue status.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi Team,

Any update posted issue? Let me know ETA for this issue.

Thanks,

Periyasamy M

Hi Periyasamy,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid your issue is still not resolved as we have noticed the issue recently and it is pending for investigation in the queue with other issues, reported earlier. We can not share an ETA unless investigation of the issue is completed. We will notify you as soon as we made some significant progress towards issue resolution.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi Team,

Any updates on this issue?

Thanks,

Periyasamy M

Hi Periyasamy,

Thanks for contacting support

As we recently have been able to notice this issue, so its still pending for review. Please note that issues are resolved in first come first sever basis as we believe its the fairest policy to all the customers. Nevertheless, as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution, we will surely update you within this forum thread.

Good evening, could you please tell me if this ticket has been analysed yet, and when it is scheduled for fixing ? If it has not been analysed, can you please tell me when it will be ?

Hi Periyasamy,

Thanks for your patience.

The issue reported earlier is still pending for review as the team has been busy fixing other previously reported high priority issues and until or unless we have completed its analysis, we might not be able to share the possible timelines by which it will be resolved.

Nevertheless, as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution, we will let you know.
Good evening Nayyer,

Can you please confirm if analysis has begun on this item yet ? If not, can you please confirm when it will begin ?

Hi Periyasamy,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid your issue is still pending for investigation as currently our product team is busy in resolving other issues in the queue, reported earlier. We will notify you as soon as we made some significant progress towards issue resolution.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,
hi there,

Can you please confirm if analysis has begun on this item yet ? If not, can you please confirm when it will begin ?

Hi Arunabh,

The issue reported earlier is still pending for review as the team has been still busy fixing other previously reported high priority issues. The team will surely start investigating / resolving this problem as per their development plans but as normal rule of practice, the issues are resolved in first come first serve basis.

Nevertheless, please note that the issues reported under Enterprise Support or Priority Support have high precedence in terms of resolution as compared to issues logged under normal/free support forum.

Hi there, are you able to update me as to if this ticket has been analysed yet, and when it is scheduled for fixing ? If it has not been analysed, can you please tell me when it will be ?

Hi Arunabh,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid your issue is still not resolved and pending for the investigation in the queue. However, we have requested our product team to analyse the issue and share their findings/ETA at their earliest. We will update you a soon as we get a feedback.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

Hi Arunabh,

The product team has investigated the earlier reported issue and we are pleased to share that the problem is resolved and its fix will be included in next release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.3.0. As soon as the version becomes available, we will let you know.

Great news ! Can you please confirm the exact date when version 11.3.0 will be released & also please confirm this issue will be fixed in that release ?

Hi Arunabh,

The release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.3.0 is scheduled to release in current week and we are pleased to share that the issue reported earlier is resolved as its fix will be included in this release. As soon as the release becomes available, we will let you know.

Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-39550) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.3.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.