Unwanted Page Break in PDF

Hi,

I have an issue where the if an element gets bigger than the page height, the whole element would move into the next page.

img.png (21.5 KB)

I need a resolution for this one… Thanks

@gayan1991,

Can you please share source files along with generated result and sample code so that we may further investigate to help you out.

@Adnan.Ahmad

Here is the file

body.zip (109.8 KB)

@gayan1991,

Can you please share source code with us for further investigation.

@Adnan.Ahmad I have attched the c# code as well. I want this to be both portrai & landscape mode as well.
source.zip (1.4 KB)

@gayan1991

Can you please share your desired result with us so that we may further investigate to help you out.

@Adnan.Ahmad As you can see in my first message. You will be able to see the actual result. Anyway I have attached actual and desired results. Please try to provide solution for this issue ASAP as I need to deliver this implementation.

actual_img.png (25.2 KB)
desired_img.PNG (122.5 KB)

@gayan1991,

We have logged an investigation ticket as HTMLNET-2391 in our issue tracking system. We will further investigate the scenario in details and keep you posted with the status of ticket resolution. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@Adnan.Ahmad
Hi, any updates on HTMLNET-2391?

@gayan1991

Thanks for contacting support.

We like to inform that issue has been added recently in our issue tracking system and in Aspose.HTML forum the issues are selected for investigation on first come first serve basis. Also the first priority for scheduling and resolution is given to paid Enterprise and priority support customers. Then Aspose.HTML normal or free support customers issues are scheduled and resolved on first come and first come serve basis. We will share the further information with you as soon as the issue will be resolved.

@Adnan.Ahmad
Hi, I want to know that you have found a way rectify the situation mention at the above (HTMLNET-2391)?

@gayan1991,

I like to inform that we are looking into this and will share good news with you. I request for your patience.

Hi, Can i check if there is any way to rectify or updates for the above (HTMLNET-2391)?
Thanks.

@hling

Regretfully, the ticket is not yet resolved as it is pending for analysis. However, we will surely inform you as soon as we have additional updates regarding its resolution. Please spare us some time.

@asad.ali

Hi, is there any update on HTMLNET-2391?
Thanks.

@hling

The latest version of Aspose.HTML generates correct output and upon further investigation it was found that the resolution would be made on Aspose.PDF side as you are also using it. So, we have logged another ticket as PDFNET-49177 in our issue tracking for further investigation. We will let you know as soon as it is resolved.

Hi @asad.ali, is there any update on PDFNET-49177?
Thanks.

@hling

We are afraid that the earlier logged ticket is not yet resolved. However, we will surely inform you once we have some definite updates regarding its resolution. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.