Unwanted text box borders and wrongly placed tables

1) I've used MS Report Builder 3.0 to create a sub-report that has an image with a text box superimposed for a title. When I preview it in Report Builder the text box has no borders, when I export it to pdf there are no borders but when I export it to ppt there is a white border around the text box. I've explicitly set all 4 border styles to "none" but to no effect.

2) Again using Report Builder 3.0 I've created a table that views fine in preview and pdf however when exported to ppt it inserts extra left margin and pushes items beyond the right edge. It appears to export to pptx but when I attempt to open it says some of the objects are corrupt and just produces empty slides.

Can anyone help?

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have tried to understand the issue shared by you and like to suggest you to please try using our latest available version of Aspose.Slides for Reporting services 4.5.0 on your end. If there is still an issue then kindly share the exported PDF and PPTX/PPT presentations with us by highlighting the issue in form of snapshot. Please follow these guidelines to export the report to RPL format and share with us. We will investigate the issue further on our end based on availability of requested information and try to help you out.

Many Thanks,