Update and Math formula

Hi Can i download the latest based on our subscription for Aspose.total for .net (DLL only)? Does it comes with the formula and math equation conversion, or do we need a separate licence?

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Total.

rafi_sp:
Can i download the latest based on our subscription for Aspose.total for .net (DLL only)?

Since, you have purchased Aspose.Total subscription, so you can can download any of the latest Aspose components for next One Complete Year that starts from Date of Your Purchase.

Suppose, you purchased subscription on 20th July, 2012, then you can download all the new releases till 20th July, 2013.

rafi_sp:
Does it comes with
the formula and math equation conversion, or do we need a separate
licence?

Aspose.Cells which is a part of Aspose.Total, is a component that deals with Ms-Excel files.

Aspose.Cells has the Built-in Formula Calculation Engine and it can calculate the Ms-Excel formula and provide you correct results.

Also, you do not need a separate license for Aspose.Cells, you can just use your existing Aspose.Total license with it successfully.

Please also see these documentation and reference articles for your more help.

Hi Kamaludeen,

I am representative of Aspose.Words team. Thanks for your inquiry.
rafi_sp:
Does it comes with the formula and math equation conversion, or do we need a separate licence?
Aspose.Words provide OfficeMath class that represents an Office Math object such as function, equation, matrix or alike. Can contain child elements including runs of mathematical text, bookmarks, comments, other OfficeMath instances and some other nodes.

As my colleague shared that you do not need a separate license. Please use your existing Aspose.Total license for our products. Please read following documentation link for your kind reference.
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordsnet/Applying+a+License

Hope this answers your query. Please let us know if you have any more queries related to Aspose.Words.

Hi

I just realised that my licence is for Aspose.Word for net. I have downloaded the latest version and deploy it. But I am still seeing math formula that is compressed into one object.

Can you advise?

Hi Kamaludeen,

Please accept my apologies for late response.

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information. It would be great if you please also share some more detail about your query.

Hi

Here is the example of the math equation.

I also attached how it looks like when we convert.

Hi Kamaludeen,

Thanks for sharing the document. I have converted the shared Docx file to PDF and XPS file and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-7389 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

Can you please share to which file format you are converting your Docx file?

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi

There are 2 format we convert, pdf and epub. In this case the output is usually pdf.

Thanks

Pls advise.

Hi Kamaludeen,

Thanks for sharing the details. I have exported the Docx to ePub file format and have not faced any issue while using latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET. Please use the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET. I have attached the output ePub file with this post.

Regarding issue (WORDSNET-7389) with PDF file, we will update you via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7389) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan