Update Aspose Version from 2015.09.30 To 19.7.0.0

Hi,
Earlier I was using the version 2015.09.30 But today I’d updated, After updating I am facing some error like. I am using C#.

1- Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Table

The type or namespace Generator does not exist in the namespace “Aspose.pdf”

2- Aspose.Pdf.InteractiveFeatures

The type or namespace InteractiveFeature does not exist in the namespace “Aspose.pdf”

3- Aspose.Pdf.Text.TextOptions

A using namespace directive can only be applied to namespace , TextOption is a type not a namespace.

4- AlignmentType

The name “AlignmentType” does not exist in the namepsace “Aspose.pdf”

Kindly suggest me the alternative for these namespaces and classes.

Thanks in advance.

@shamisheikh

Thank you for contacting support.

There have been a lot of changes and enhancements in latest version of the API. You may please explore the API references for further details. Below are some brief updates regarding these:

Generator namespace has been removed and Table Class exists in Aspose.Pdf namespace.

InteractiveFeature namespace is also removed and the classes under it directly exist in Aspose.Pdf namespace. For example, Aspose.Pdf.InteractiveFeatures.Annotations is now Aspose.Pdf.Annotations.

TextOptions class exists in Aspose.Pdf.Text namespace, and Alignment properties can be assigned different values from following enumerations.

You may also search on forums and visit following documentation articles for your kind reference.

We hope this information will be helpful. Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.