Number of type string unexpectedly changes value in LINQ Reporting Engine using .NET

Hi @tahir.manzoor,
Can you please update us whether the issue is fixed or not? We’re facing this issue for .NET project now.

@lukasnguyen

Yes, this issue was resolved in February 2020 release. We suggest you please use the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 20.4 and let us know if you have any more queries.

Hi @tahir.manzoor,
Please double check this ticket of Transform String to Number when Building Report from Template Word Document using LINQ Reporting Engine C# | Json Convert Serialize Object. The same issue still here when we are passing string instead of decimal. For instance, Amount:“40.00” → Show up in the document with -2,147,483,648.00 of the value.

@lukasnguyen

The issue reported in following thread was resolved and its issue ID is WORDSNET-19807.

We logged this issue three days ago in our issue tracking and it is pending for analysis. It would be great if you please attach the following resources here for testing. We will log separate issue for your case.

• Your input Word document.
  • Please attach the output Word file that shows the undesired behavior.
  • Please attach the expected output Word file that shows the desired behavior.
  • Please create a standalone console application ( source code without compilation errors ) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.

Hi @tahir.manzoor,
The first time i have searched in support group, my issue relating to WORDSNET-19807, but after that i saw some different so i told my member in my team raised a topic of Transform String to Number when Building Report from Template Word Document using LINQ Reporting Engine C# | Json Convert Serialize Object.
So now i’m talking about WORDSNET-20292, Source code and input and output file have attached as well in this topic. If you have any updates on WORDSNET-20292 please inform me.

@lukasnguyen

Thanks for your feedback. Please follow your other thread for further proceedings.