Update panel is not working

Hai

I purchased Aspose.Grid control. Now i am using 1.9.4 version.I put Aspose.Grid control in Ajax Updatepanel. When i run the form ,first time its showng the right click menu. After press the save button its not showing the right click menu. In another form its working fine.

Give me the solution for this problem

Best Regards

Seshu

Hi Seshu,

Thanks for reporting it.

Could you try Aspose.Grid.Web 1.9.4.4 if it works fine. Aspose.Grid.Web does support MS Ajax Extensions and it can be placed in Updatepanel. Could you check what different attributes / settings / configurations etc. you are utilizing in this particular web form with respect to other form(s) (which does not show any issue with right - click menu). We will also check it to figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

What is the back end code in the "save" button click event handler? Could you please post the source file here?

Hai

here is my code file ?

please find the attatchment.

Regards

Seshu

Well, I see the cs code file. And I also need the aspx file.

Please the the attatchment of aspx file

Hi,

We have checked the code file. Since we have not the database environment, we can't debug it. Please tell us more detail about the error.

You say that the grid works fine in another form. Does that form also using AJAX ext and the grid is placed in a UpdatePanel? Which version of IE are you using?

You may trace into the SaveCommand event handler and see if there is any exception thrown?

Try to add UpdateMode="Conditional" for the UpdatePanel.

Hai

I am using ajax in another form. I am using IE 6.0 and IE 7. In Save command first time its not giving any exception or error. Fitst time its working fine. After first time saving the data Right click menu is not showing. When i remove the update panel its working fine in this form. Is there any problem using Ajax update panel . What are the properties i have to use for this grid.

I tried updatemode="conditional" also, but its not working in my form.

hai

i sent my problem few days back but still i did't get any reply from your side

Hai

I sent my problem few days back, but still i did't get any reply from your side

Hi,

We will try to figure out and get back to you soon.

Thanks for being patient!

hai

What is the solution for my updatepanel porblem. Without update panel grid is working fine. Its little bit urgent, i have to show to my client.

Hi,

We are still trying to find the exact problem. We need more time to test your code. Before we have find a solution, you may temporalrily move the grid out of the update panel.

when can i expect solution for my problem

Hi,

We have checked your source code and made some test. Since your source code contains database routines, we can't debug them. We didn't find the exact problem. So could you make a project that shows this problem and without any database operations?

When you have done this, I believe we will soon solve your problem.

Thank you.