Update slide with cell image

I am trying to replace images in slides with ASPOSE.cell images. I stumble on the page below but it no longer exists. Can you share new link or example? My use case is I have Excel sheets that I will used to take a image (instead of OLE object) and embed\replace the existing define image in the slide. Please advice!!

For OLE object we can set the object update via ole.setObjectData method.

For PictureFrame (com.aspose.slides.PictureFrame) what is the equivalent to update the picture frame with a binary Apose.cell generated source?

Thnaks

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for the details.

I am afraid, the requested feature to replace images in presentation file is not yet supported in the unified release of Aspose.Slides for Java. I have registered a feature request in our issue tracking system with issue id: SLIDESJAVA-34552 to get this feature implemented as was in the legacy version. We will update you via this forum thread once the feature is implemented.

Thanks & Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34552) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.