Update text not working for aspose.PSD temporary license

I have purchased Aspose.PSD for .net temporary license.I want to update textlayer in PSD file.For that i tried
the following code:
var layerToUpdateText = (TextLayer)FindLayer(“J1”, image);
layerToUpdateText.UpdateText(“John Doe”);
But while running the code it showed following exception:
System.ComponentModel.LicenseException: ‘Update text is supported only in licensed mode’

@coolpex

Please follow the following documentation link for applying API license.

How to get temporary license dll ? i downloaded and paste in my project bin .net5.0 folder but still getting same error. is there any step i missed ? Please guide me.

@FGDover you don’t need the licensed DLL, you only need to register at Aspose, then you can get the temporary license file. Please try this link: Temporary License - Purchase - aspose.com

After the acquiring of temp license file you can use the following code snippet to apply the license:

// Instantiate an instance of license and apply the license using a full path
Aspose.PSD.License license = new Aspose.PSD.License();
license.SetLicense("C:\LicenseFolder\YourDownloadedLicenseFile.lic");

You can find full documentation by this link Licensing|Documentation

Hello Team,

I am unable to download license file from provided link. I am getting below error

Can you please provide me license file / have quick call to resolved issue ?

I am working on PoC and its urgent for client. Please do needful help ASAP.

Reply me on same email or teams account to have a call.

Regards,

Anish Parikh

@Parekh_Anish_Contractor I’ve checked the getting license flow. It looks like that all works fine.
To get the temporary license you should make the following:

1. Go to this page Temporary License - Purchase - aspose.com click one of the specified ways to get a temp license
  2. Go to the page Purchase Portal → Add Product and go to the cart page
  3. Purchase Portal → Click “Proceed” button
  4. Purchase Portal → Click “Get a temporary license”
  • Please note, you need to have a specified organization in the your profile to get a license. If all conditions for the getting of Temporary License are met, then you’ll get the temp license on the email.