Update to newer version problem

Hi,
We try to update the Aspose.Words.dll v.3.7.1.0 to v.7.0.0.0 and we are getting in many reports the following exception :
An Exception occured whilst binding table: ContractActions. Inner Exception Message is: Mail merge regions ‘Participation’ and ‘Participation’ overlap. Two regions cannot start/end in the same paragraph or occupy the same table row. Parameter name: Table Row Contents
After a search in your forum we found that there have been an issue with table/start table/end without a paragraph separator.
Is that issue solved in the current version, because we have too many documents using this format and we cann’t change all of them.
Please give a workaround if possible.
Thank you in advance.

Hi

Thanks for your request. The latest version of Aspose.Words supported nested region. So there should not be such problem. You can download the latest version of Aspose.Words form here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
If you still have problems with your templates, please attach a simple template here for testing. I will check it on my side and provide you more information.
Best regards.

Thank you for your quick response,
We have tried with the new version 8.1.0.0 but still we are getting the same exception:
An Exception occured whilst binding table: ContractActions. Inner Exception Message is: Mail merge regions ‘Participation’ and ‘ContractActions_1’ overlap. Two regions cannot start/end in the same paragraph or occupy the same table row. Parameter name: Table Row Contents
Attached you can find a sample template.
Thank you in advance.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. Region’s structure violates rules. There cannot be few regions in the same paragraph. The only way to work this problem around, I can suggest you, is refactoring your template.
Best regards.