UpdatePageLayout fails with an exception

The following code generates an exception with the attached document. I managed to narrow it down to the ‘formula’ object being present in the document. Could you please help me solve this issue?

The exception is

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Expected a value between 0 and 3380. (Parameter 'index')

Code snippet

using Aspose.Words;

var doc = new Document("only_formula.docx");
doc.UpdateFields();
doc.UpdatePageLayout();

only_formula.docx (13.7 KB)

@vad492 Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce the problem on my side using the latest 23.11 version of Aspose.Words. Please try using the latest version on your side and let us know if the problem still persists.

@alexey.noskov

Thank you for your feedback. I completed some additional testing and would like to add that the problem occurs on MacOS and Alpine Linux. Everything works as expected on Windows though.

Here’s an exception. The same code and docx file works on a Windows box with no issues. I’m using Aspose.Words 23.11.

@vad492 Thank you for additional information.
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-26240

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-26240) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 24.2 update also available on NuGet.