Updating Fields

Hi all,

I insert a field author in MSWord(it shows vignesh), keeping cursor in middle of name(between ‘g’ and ‘n’), i insert another field date.Now when i right click the field and give update fields, the date went out.
I gave the document before updating the field to my java code using Aspose words for java 10.2. When i visit the document nodes, it shows two fields(author and date). But when i used the aspose UpdateFields() method to update the fields in document and visit the document nodes, its still showing both the fields.I want to remove the date field inside the author field. Please help to solve this problem.

Hello
Thanks for your request. Currently Aspose.Words cannot update AUTHOR field in the document. However, Aspose.Words can update DOCPROPERTY fields. So you can use it instead AUTHOR field. Here is field code:
{ DOCPROPERTY Author \* MERGEFORMAT }
You will be notified as soon as it is supported.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4680) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(5)