Updating OLE embedded excel worksheet

I am attempting to modify values in an embedded Excel workbook in a Powerpoint (PPTX) presentation, the following is my code currently:

OleObjectFrameEx ole = (OleObjectFrameEx)slide.Shapes.ToArray().FirstOrDefault(e => e is OleObjectFrameEx);
if (ole != null)
{
Workbook Wb;

using (var msln = new System.IO.MemoryStream(ole.ObjectData))
{
Wb = new Workbook(msln);

using (var msout = new System.IO.MemoryStream())
{
//Modifying the workbook data
//2013(maintain)
Wb.Worksheets[0].Cells[“B2”].PutValue(100);
Wb.Worksheets[0].Cells[“B3”].PutValue(200);
Wb.Worksheets[0].Cells[“B4”].PutValue(300);
Wb.Worksheets[0].Cells[“B5”].PutValue(400);

//optimize
Wb.Worksheets[0].Cells[“C2”].PutValue(100);
Wb.Worksheets[0].Cells[“C3”].PutValue(200);
Wb.Worksheets[0].Cells[“C4”].PutValue(300);
Wb.Worksheets[0].Cells[“C5”].PutValue(400);
Wb.CalculateFormula();
var so1 = new Aspose.Cells.OoxmlSaveOptions(Aspose.Cells.SaveFormat.Xlsx);

Wb.Save(msout, so1);

//Changing Ole frame object data
msout.Position = 0;
ole.ObjectData = msout.ToArray();
}
}
}

When I open the saved presentation, the values aren’t there, but when I double-click the object to edit, they appear. I am as you can see using CalculateFormula(), but it doesn’t appear to be working. I am using slides version 4.4.0.0.

Thank you.

Hi Adam,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed that you are using a fairly older version of Aspose.Slides for .NET. Please try using Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.2.0 on your end and if there is still an issue then please share the sample presentation, generated presentation and code snippet reproducing the issue. I will investigate it further on my end to help you out.

Many Thanks,

Mudassir,

We spent several thousand dollars for the version we have, and have no intentions of spending that much again to fix a problem that shouldn’t exist. We would appreciate support on the version we have purchased.

Thank you.

Hi Adam,

I am sorry for your inconvenience. Can you please share the sample application along with source and output data reproducing the issue. Please also share that which version of Aspose.Cells for .NET have you used on your end. I will try to reproduce the issue and will try my best to help you out.

Many Thanks,