Upgrade from Slides 8.2.0: Coordinates Origin

What are the origin’s x and y values in existing slides? In 8.2.0. we are adding to an existing powerpoint from which we derive the origin’s coordinates the slides Background getX() and getY() methods. The Background has these from the Shape superclass I believe.

With 14.6.0 no such method seems available as the Background is no Shape any more.
So given a Slide, what are the origin’s x and y in Aspose?.
(Maybe they are always 0.0 and 0,0 but I have not been able to find this in the documentation.)

Regards,
Ad van Ommen

Hi Ad,

Thank you for sharing the details.

However, I am not clear about your requirement. Please share some sample code which you were using with the previous version to give us a better understanding of what you are looking for. This will help us assist you accordingly.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Owais,

I found out by trial, that x=0, y=0 is the upper left corner. This seems the case always. Seems I missed this in the documentation. (Part of the documentation is blocked at my workplace, like Aspose.Slides for .NET|Aspose.Slides Documentation)

Kind regards,
Ad van Ommen

Hi Ad,

I am glad to know that you are able to resolve your issue at your end. Please feel free to contact support in case you need any further assistance.

Thanks & Regards,