Upgrade Price

Hello,

I have a previous version of Aspose.slides, and I'm now interested in a new version of the product. Do you guys have a seperate price for the upgrade or should we just buy the whole product as new?

Please let me know.

Thanks

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hello,

Thank you for your enquiry. My name is Shelia and I am with the Aspose Sales Team. If you have an existing license and wish to update to the latest version you can simply renew the Maintenance Subscription, you are not required to purchase the product again. You can renew your Maintenance Subscription from our website by selecting the "Renew an existing order" option at our Purchase Section. The cost to renew is 50% of the current purchase price if the renewal is completed on or before the expiration date or 60% of the current purchase price of your components if the subscription has already expired.

For a more detailed description or our Renewal Policies please see the following: http://www.aspose.com/corporate/purchase/renewal-policies.aspx. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or need further assistance, we will be happy to help.

Thank you for your continued interest in Aspose.