I'm recently working with aspose.word again, having not looked at it since around version 2.0.
I have several document fragments that are mail merge templates. With 2.0, we could iterate through the templates, fill them out and combine them together in a single document. The code was kinda screwy, but it worked:
while (m_docFrag.Sections.Count > 0)
Section s = m_docFrag.Sections;
We added another template, with a table in it, and it broke 2.0, so I installed the 3.3.1 dll. Now, the Aspose excepts with the following message at p.DocumentMain.Sections.Add(s):
"The newChild was created from a different document than the one that created this node."
Sorry if someone has asked about this before; the search functionality for the Aspose.Word support forum is broken, so I couldn't research the problem effectively.