We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Upgrading my server to windows server 2012 & SQL 2012

Hi, we currently have aspose used with SQL 2010 but we are upgrading our server to Windows 2012 & MSSQL 2012. Can you suggest if my current Aspose will work on the new server as well ? PS:We do not have an active subscription on our Aspose.

Product: Aspose.Words for Reporting Services

Please advise.

Thanks

Biju.

Hi Biju,

Thanks for contacting support.

As per my understanding, you are using Aspose.Total for Reporting Services with SQL 2010 and need to upgrade to SQL 2012. We are pleased to share that Aspose.Total for Reporting Services is compatible with Windows 2012 and SQL 2012. Please continue using our products and in case you encounter any issue or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

Unfortunately that did not work, my current version of Aspose doesn’t seem to install on the Wndows 2012 server but when I downloaded the latest trial version it got installed successfully.
Aspose version on my current Production Server :

1. Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 3.3.1 version
  2. Database used : SQL Server 2005 Standard Edition on Windows server 2003
    New server: SQL Server 2012 Standard Edition on Windows Server 2012

I am trying to install the same Aspose version that I currently have (3.3.1) on the new server. Is this doable ? do I need to upgrade my Aspose version ?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks
Biju.

Hi there,

Thank you for your request. Our support team are looking into this request and will answer as soon as possible, please hold tight.

Thanks,

Hi Biju,

The version you are using is more than 5 years old and it should not work in your case. We recommend using the latest version. Please try with the latest version and let us know if you see any issue.

Best Regards,