Our company is looking to upgrade our Aspose.Pdf for .Net dll’s to the latest version and it has been a while since we have done this. We are currently using Aspose.Pdf v188.8.131.52 and Aspose.Pdf.Kit v184.108.40.206. Is there any sort of upgrade document that talks about the upgrade path and the changes that need to be made from version to version.
Found my answer. There are Migration Docs in the Programmers Guide or Knowledge Base sections for the specific product.
Thanks for your feedback. It is good to know that you have found the required info.
For you information, with the release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.0.0 in July 2011, we combined the feature of legacy Aspose.Pdf for .NET and Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET. Now this single component provides the capability to create and manipulate existing PDF files.
Please note that all the classes and enumerations of legacy Aspose.Pdf for .NET have been moved under Aspose.Pdf.Generator namespace of new merged API and Aspose.Pdf.Kit fo .NET moved under Aspose.Pdf.Facades namespace.
Please feel free to contact us for any assistance in this course of upgrading.
Thanks for contacting support. Yes you can follow the instructions specified over Migration from Earlier Versions of Aspose.Pdf for .NET. In the event of any further query, please feel free to contact.
You may also consider taking a look over following blog posts.
- [First Version of Merged Aspose.Pdf for .NET is Now Available for Download]
- [Video tutorial – Migrate your current Aspose.Pdf for .NET code to new Merged API]
- [Continuous improvement to Aspose.Pdf for .NET creates a new product]
- [Seven Good Reasons to Migrate to Merged Aspose.Pdf for .NET]
- [The Last Version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET is Published]