URGENT: Bug when extracting pages with landscape orientation

Hi,

it’s really urgent, because we are moving our product into production.

I split a pdf with pages that are differently oriented, portrait and landscape. If I split two pages, both landscape-oriented, the first page is wrong extracted! It’s extracted as portrait, so only the half of the page is in the resulting page. The second page is correctly extracted - it appears landscape oriented.

It seems as the first extracted page doesn’t get the correct orientation.

Any hints, comments?

It’s really urgent, I would appreciate any help

Michael Mann

Dear Michael,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Can you please attach the document and code so that we can test and solve this problem?

Hi,

I sent the sample app with the document to pdf.kit@aspose.com with the same subject.

Thanks for your help…

Michael Mann

Hi, Mr Michael

we’ll test the problem immediately, the result will be posted here in time.

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Mr Michael,
The attachment might not be uploaded, I can not get the code and the document, Can you send the email again? I am happy to help you.
Thanks.

Hi,

I’m already out of my office. Didn’t you got the mail, I’m sure I attached the sample. Anyway, maybe you have a pdf document with differently oriented pages. I used the extract method - when extracting the first landscape-oriented page, this page is cut-off wrong. When starting a page before, it works correct.

Maybe you can reproduce the error. Otherwise I’ll resend the mail tomorrow morning.

Michael

Dear Michael,

I want to reproduce the error with your code and document, to find the solution to the bug. So I am sorry that I would have you resend the email.

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Dear Michael,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

I have reproduced the error in my development machine, a bug about page size setting was found, this is the latest hotfix.

Best regards.

Hi,

thanks for your help - it works fine now.

Michael