Urgent: Corrupted saved file using designer file

Hi,

I’m using Aspose.Excel 3.2.1.1 (since today; again thanks for the quick fix). However I have just received an updated designer file from the business unit. When I load this into Aspose.Excel and save it back to some other file using Excel97 format, the resulting file is corrupt. When you use:

excel.Open(“Designer.xls”)
Excel.Save(“Test.xls”, FileFormatType.Excel97)

and try to open it, the resulting file is corrupt (at least for me when I open it in Excel 2000)

Regards

Kai

It's midnight in my place. I will check and fix it tomorrow.

Please try to use this attached designer file. I just use Excel97 to open and save it. It works fine in my machine.

Laurence,

thank you very much for this. The new designer file works fine. At least we may demo the system and take care of the designer file issue tomorrow.

Appreciate your support

Regards

Kai

Hi Kai,

This problem is caused by image header/footer in your designer file. I fixed it. Please try the attached fix.

Laurence,

didn’t notice there were headers/footers defined in the designer file. However I have just check two other (similar) designer files that also have images on the footer, these worked just fine. Anything wrong with the designer file I originally sent to you?

Anyway, your fix works like a charm. All of the designer files are being handled correctly now.

Thank you very much for your support

Regards

Kai