Urgent help requested - Import from Excel and/or create report?

Hi

I have been testing Aspose.Grid and so far I'm very pleased with the results (I've been using Aspose.Excel & Aspose.Cells for a few years now). Before I go ahead with any purchase I need to know if my requirements can be met.

Firstly, is it possible to simply import a worksheet from an Excel file and display the worksheet? I have a complex pivot table report (containing forumlas) that I need to display in web format, so is it possible to simply import the relevant worksheet form my Excel file and display it to the user? I have seen a thread linking to Aspose.Excel.Web.Viewer but that product is no longer for sale. Is there something else that does this?

If that can be done - great! But, I also need to know if the reports in my attached file can be created using Aspose.Grid.

I have no problem creating the Simple report using Aspose.Grid.

For the Quarterly Totals report, how would I insert the quarterly totals rows? Would this be done after binding the grid?

Finally, the Full Report is what I need to create. How would I create the final 2 rows where comparison percentages are calculated?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose

Well, you may import / export excel files, please check:

and

But, currently, we do not support to import a pivot table report to GridWeb control, although you may create pivot tables using the APIs of Aspose.Grid.Web control. Please check the source code of PivotTable Report in our featured demos:

Well, I have checked your attached Example.xls file. I think you may easily create those reports.

For the Quarterly Totals report, how would I insert the quarterly totals rows?..

Yes you may do it. For inserting rows/columns, please check:

And, since cell C3 is a merged cell based on C3:E3. For merging/unmerging cells please check:

and for setting formula, please check:

and also you may check Formula Demos in our featured demos

Finally, the Full Report is what I need to create. How would I create the final 2 rows…

Yes, for numbers formattings cells, please check:

and also check the Data Format Demos in our featured demos.

Note: We recommend you to check all our featured demos first. The featured demos are automatically installed when you use Control’s MSI installer.

Thank you.

Thank you very much Amjad, that is all great news!

I will do some more testing but expect a purchase order very soon.

Many thanks.