Support for HPGL and GLfiles in API

Does any of the Aspose java library support the conversion of HPGL,GL files to PDF?

@pranavkhedkar1512

I have observed your requirements and like to share that the API does support PLT (HPGL) format. Pleas visit documentation section, PLT Drawings for your kind reference.

Hi, That really helped. It is working for us. We have .gl files and it also worked for those files. Thank you for your quick reply.

Hi,
I have the similar requirement for converting
txt file to PDF
HTML file to PDF.
How can this be achieved , i have aspose.cells and aspose.pdf license purchased

@pranavkhedkar1512

You can use Aspose.PDF API to convert Text file and HTML to PDF. Please check following documentation links for your convenience.
Convert Text to PDF
Convert HTML to PDF

Thank you very much this worked.
I have another question though.
I was able to convert GL file to PDF file. But i also want the drawing in the pdf to be in only black color. Currently it is picking up the colors mentioned in the GL file. Can i do that?
i tried using
cadRasterizationOptions.setDrawType(CadDrawTypeMode.UseDrawColor);
cadRasterizationOptions.setDrawColor(Color.getBlack());

But it did not work.

@pranavkhedkar1512

I request you to please provide the mentioned source file along with output that you are getting and what is desired. We will investigate that further on our end to help you out.

I can share the files. but i am not able to upload the source .gl file here. how can i share it with you?sample.pdf (19.5 KB)

@pranavkhedkar1512

You can please zip the Gl file and share with us along with used code and output.

Upload.zip (19.9 KB)
Hi Please find the attached zip file. it has all the required files.

Also i would like to add another query if i can convert tiff file to PDF using Aspose.pdf? or any other library?

@pranavkhedkar1512

You can please visit the following documentation link to export TIFF to PDF using Aspose.PDF for .NET.

This should be in Java. I have used Aspose.Imaging Java library to convert from tiff to PDF.
But if it is possible to do it through Aspos.PDF or Aspose.Cells then it would be great.

@pranavkhedkar1512

Please use the following documentation link for Java based implementation of TIFF to PDF using Aspose.PDF for Java.

Hi Any update on this?

@pranavkhedkar1512

It seems to be an issue in rendering and a ticket with ID CADJAVA-10186 has been created to further investigate and resolve this. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Hi Anything happening about this issue?

@pranavkhedkar1512

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the issue is unresolved. I request for your patience and will share the feedback with you once the issue will be addressed.

Hi,
Is there any update? Would you let us know till when this will be addressed or what is the current progress. It is critical for our client.

Thanks,
Pranav

@pranavkhedkar1512

We are currently working over this issue and will share the good news with you as soon as this will be fixed. I request for your patience in this regard.