URGENT NEED: Need to reset deployments recorded against my License

I have an older (2009) Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services license for up to 10 deployments. Evidently, as we have migrated the product to different servers in our data center, our license has accrued deployments, so that now, when we want to deploy (NOW) to new SSRS servers, we are receiving the watermark on outputs.

We need to “reset” the deployments against this license, as we are only using 5 of the licensed 10 deployments. We need to reset this ASAP, as the new migration is planned immediately.

Please advise ASAP. Existing license file available, if needed.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for getting back to us.

As you have shared that you are using some 2009 released version of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services, it seems to be a fairly very old product version on your end. Can you please provide the information about the Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services and SQL Server version used on your end. Also, I suggest you to please consult our sales team in Aspose.Purchase forum for license and renewal related issues.

Many Thanks,

Thanks, Mudassir…I think we have figured out our immediate problem. I will follow up with Sales to update our license and our product version.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for sharing the feedback. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,