Urgent - Weird fonts appearing on slides

Allow me to ask the question differently.

The following questions refer to the attached file (1.ppt):

1. As you see (in MS Power Point), the textbox has a mixture of different fonts for each portion. Please select the textbox and notice the font in the Font dropdown menu is blank. My question is how to set the default font for the textbox (not for individual portions).

2. Notice how blue characters are displayed as “I”. Highlight one of them and notice in the Font dropdown that the font is Wingding (it is displayed in Arial). Click on the Fonts dropdown (don’t need to flip the font; just expand the dropdown list) and notice the “I” character is suddenly changed to a bullet point. Question: are we missing anything while creating this file using Aspose.Slides? The expected behavior is to display the blue character as bullet points.

Dear Fereshte,

Please see the demo program written by me, which shows how to change the font of entire text box. It changes the font of entire text on the first slide of srcPres.ppt to the font selected by the user.

It is a console based application and fully commented, hopefully, it is helpful for you.

srcPres.ppt can be found in Bin directory.

Where can I find the demo?

Thanks,

Fereshteh

By the way, could you please respond to my 2nd question in the prev post?

Many thanks,

Fereshteh

You can get the demo code and console application from PPTAsposePractice.zip attached by me in my previous post.

For second problem, I think, it is PowerPoint bug. If you have created this ppt file from Aspose.Slides, then please provide me your code along with source presentations if there are any, used in your code.