Use of excel default conditional formating is not working

Hi,

Is there a reason why the conditional formating we defined in excel is not working in pdf file when converting the file to pdf.

thanks

Software developper
acba

Hi,

Please try the latest version/fix v7.0.2.4. it should work fine. If you still find the issue using v7.0.2.4, give us your template file and output PDF file, we will check it soon.

Thank you.

May i please have a good url of this new version dll ? 7.0.2.4

thanks

Hi finallu i downloaded the new version 7.0.2.4.

I still don’t have the conditional formating of my excel file took in the pdf one.

Attached, i send you both excel and pdf files.

Thank you for assistance

Freddy

Sofware Developper

Hi,

It looks the generated PDF file is fine with respect to its source Excel file. You may open the Excel file into MS Excel and check the print previews of the worksheets.

If you still find any issue, kindly attach some screen shots comparing both Excel file page(s) <–> PDF file page(s) to point out the area/location of the issue, this will help us to identify the issue.

Thank you.

Hi i dont have the same files. In excel i have some lines i cannot see in pdf

Hi attached, the 2 files.

The first one is the excel file "excel.jpg" and i showed you with 3 red lines what i expect to see.

The second file "pdf.jpg" is the pdf file i get (without lines defined by conditional formaing of excel)

thanks for your assistance

Hi,

I can see the issue as per your attached screen shots converting your template file to PDF. I have logged a ticket with an id: CELLSNET-40079. We will look into it soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the fixed version: v7.0.2.7, your issue should be fixed now.

Thank you

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-40079) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.