Use on 64 Bit Windows 2008 server

I just received a one developer total license and I am mainly interested in the using the Aspose.Barcode.dll to generate and display barcodes on a visual studio.net website. I am already able to generate them on my Windows 7 computer, but need to know if this dll will work on a windows 2008 R2 64 bit server. The reason why we are using this barcode license is because our previous vendor did not work on 64 bit. When I installed Aspose it installed to the x86 folder.

I have gotten it working, therefore proving that it works on 64 bit Windows 8.

Hi Denny,

Thanks for your interest in our Aspose products.

Aspose.BarCode for .NET allows developers to quickly and easily add bar code generation and recognition functionality to their applications. You can repeat bar code generation and recognition process. We provide a single version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET product binaries and they are fully functional over X86 and X64 architecture. Please try to use the latest version of Aspose.BarCode product because it is recommended. You can download it from here:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.barcode-for-.net/default.aspx

Please let me know in case of further assistance or questions.