Using Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop in VC++

Hi,

I am still evaluating your product Aspose.Cells, trying to use it from a VS2008 VC++ platform.
I successfully tested GridDesktop in C# and working with Workbook via COM Interop in C++ with the Aspose.Cells.Interop.dll you supply.
However, I am still fumbling with using GridDesktop in a Visual C++ MFC application. After trying various techniques, I now use the following MSDN article to host GridDesktop in a MFC app as an ActiveX control.

Using a Windows Forms User Control in MFC

Do you recommend using this technique for GridDesktop ? If not do you have a sample app to demonstrate the feasibility of hosting GridDesktop in a VC++ app ?
It seems to work until now and I have yet to develop a test app which includes all the features I need.

Thank You

Daniel Siran

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for considering Aspose APIs.

I am afraid, we currently do not have the sample code snippets as well as the demo applications showing the usage scenarios of Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop component on VC++ platform. We will surely consider to add an article in the document section in future after researching this topic and performing tests. It would be of great help in investigating the matter if you could share your complete project (in an archive) that we may execute on our end.

Hi Babar,

I soon as I complete an evaluation app including all the features I need, I will share it in the present thread.

Thanks

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your kind response. Sure, we will be looking forward to it.