Using aspose license

Hi,

Iam using ibm websphere portal server and i deploy my application as struts portlet war into the server. Am using aspose for generating excel sheet. For me the excel sheet is being generated but the problem lies in declaring the license. If i don use the license the evalauation copy template appears . When i use the license by specifying the exact location in the system it works like specifying the path as "D:\aspose.license.xml" but in a situation where am supposed to put the xml within my war and deploy, how can i do it. Like how should i read it from within my war .

Thanks in advance

James

Hi James,

It depends on where you put the license file into. If you archive the xml file together with your application classes files in one jar, you can access it from your application by Class.getResourceAsStream(); If you archieve it in your war file, it will be deployed to your web server, you should use the relative path corresponding with where you put it into relative to your web application. I think you can check our web demos for more reference too. Thank you.

hi

Thanks for the reply but where can i get the sample demos you have mentioned.

Thanks and Regards,

James

Hi,

When you download the official release (Aspose.Cells.zip file): http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/file-format-components/aspose.cells/entry132221.aspx , the .zip file contains some folders/ files e.g.., example demos (desktop + web), documentation help files, library .jar files etc.

Thank you.