Using Aspose.Slides with Office 365

Hello, we have purchased aspose slides. Currently, users upload a file to use with Aspose Slides. Do you know of a way where the user can sync a file in their Office 365/Teams account so that anytime a powerpoint user makes a change to their powerpoint file, aspose slides will parse that recently edited page and update the parsed slides file in our server?

@andrewlf,
Thank you for contacting support.

Aspose.Slides provides API to manipulate PowerPoint presentations. This library does not establish any connection to servers on the Internet. If I misunderstood your needs, please describe in more detail how this should work.

Thank you Andrey for your response. Below is an explanation of what we’re trying to do.

Currently, a user has to drag and drop a file into our SaaS application. We use aspose.slides to parse the slides to create .png images. We then use those images.
If the user updates their PowerPoint slide, they then need to re-upload the file to our application, then parsing occurs again.

In the future, we would like it so that for users that have office 365, instead of the user uploading the powerpoint file, they simply point our application at that file. The first time they point us at the file, we use aspose.slides to parse.
Afterwards, when a page in PowerPoint 365 is changed, we somehow get notified that the file has changed and we only re-parse the page that has changed using aspose.slides.

Have you done this yourselves for aspose.* or do you know of any of your customers that has been able to achieve something similar to what I’ve described? Thank you!

@andrewlf,

I have not yet encountered such needs. Could you please elaborate on exactly what features you are missing from Aspose.Slides?