Use Aspose.Page for .NET to modify existing page content in C#

I’d like to use Aspose.XPS to modify existing XPS page content. I can see how I might insert a blank FixedPage into an XPS file, and if activate is true, subsequent Insert operations will add content to that new FixedPage.

But I don’t see how I can start with a pre-existing XPS file, and for instance select a particular FixedPage and then add an image on that page at a particular point in the z-order. Is it the SelectActivePage method?

The github samples for Aspose.XPS don’t demonstrate the required behaviour. And the on-line help doesn’t seem to have any sample code snippets at all.

Can you tell me how to select an existing XPS page and then modify it?

@Brian_THOMAS

Thanks for contacting support.

Could you please share a sample input XPS document and expected output. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

I’m using the setter method XpsDocument.SelectActivePage(int32) to select the active page.

Is there a counterpart getter method I can call to discover the int32 of the currently active page, e.g.
int32 GetActivePage()

@Brian_THOMAS

Currently there is no such getter method or property in the API to select currently active page. However, we will definitely look into your requirements and share our feedback with you soon.