Using custom fonts with HtmlFragment

@boardlab

We have tested the scenario with Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.9 and could not reproduce this issue. Would you please try with latest version and let us know in case you still face any issue.

Still present

@boardlab

Would you please share your complete environment details i.e. OS Name and Version and Application type in which you are working. We will further proceed to assist you accordingly.

Hello asad.ali,

with the Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.9 the custom font works, but the foreground and the background colors still no working.
For our purposess it’s enough, but could you tell us if it’s a know limitation? In order to know how to manage future developments.

Thank you!

In attachment you can see the updated generated file:
test.pdf (48.3 KB)

@boardlab

There is no such limitation in the API. We have also observed this behavior in our environment and logged an issue as PDFNET-47054 in our issue tracking system. We will further check this in details and keep you posted with its rectification status. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi, I have a problem with the font. I can’t find a way to change the color. If someone tells me, I will be grateful.

@DaniStone

Could you please share your sample font file along with the sample code snippet that you are using. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.