Using left gutter make some elements overflows on the right

Hi,

First of all, I need to tell you that your product and support is awesome! We use it for report generation in our business and it is a real good product!

I’m facing a little problem when trying to apply a gutter when generating the report. Let me explain the scenario. The output report is combination of multiple word documents. I’m trying to apply a left gutter of X points to every section of every documents so the output report has at least X points “blank” at left.

When setting a gutter, some elements of the report do not react as expected. For example, tabulations or images and also some tables now overflows on the right. The text is ok as the right margin is respected and gutter applied.

Is there a way to ensure everything outputs correctly when using a gutter?

Best regards,

JSr

Hi JSr,

Thanks for your inquiry. In case you are using an older version of Aspose.Words, I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version (v13.4.0) from here and let us know how it goes on your side. If the problem still remains, please attach your input/output Word documents along with code here for testing. I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Moreover, please try to set the PageSetup.Gutter property before saving the final document. Hope this helps you.