Using NamedRange withint formulas causes exception in CalculateFormula after copy/remove sheets

Hi, please try this code with attached workbook (simple)

Workbook aWk = new Workbook(@“c:\temp\NamedRange.xls”);
aWk.Worksheets.Add(“NewSheet”);
aWk.Worksheets[1].Copy(aWk.Worksheets[0]);
aWk.Worksheets.RemoveAt(0);
aWk.CalculateFormula();

CalculateFormula throws an exception.

Thanks for any help.

Paolo

Hi

<span id="ctl00_bcr_up___TextboxFirstName">Paolo,<br><br>Thank you so much for identifying the issue and providing us the sample code and file. I have done the initial investigation, you are pointing to the right problem. Currently I am able to log your issue with an id </span><span id="ctl00_Main_lblIssueKey" style="font-size: medium; font-weight: bold;">CELLSNET-22263</span><span id="ctl00_bcr_up___TextboxFirstName">. Our team will analyze the issue in detail and find out the solution for this soon, we will update you accordingly.<br><br>Please feel free to contact us for further support.<br><br>Best Regards,<br><br></span>

Hi Paolo,

Please use the attached updated version Aspose.Cells5.2.0.4.zip. The issue has been fixed.

Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 22263) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi,
I apologize for delay but I found a bug in 5.2.0.4 copying a sheet with UDF.
Please find attached an example and try to use this code:

Workbook aWk = new Workbook(@“c:\temp\aspose\bug\TESTAREA.xls”);
aWk.Worksheets.Add(“NewSheet”);
aWk.Worksheets[1].Copy(aWk.Worksheets[0]);
aWk.Save(@“c:\temp\aspose\bug\TESTAREA_INTERMEDIATE.xls”);

in new workbook you can find #RIF in cell D1.

With previous version it works well.

Thanks for support
Paolo

Hi,

Thanks for the template file and sample code. I can find the issue as you have mentioned in D1 cell of the new sheet. I have reopened your original issue “CELLSNET-22263” We will figure your issue out soon.

Thank you.

Hi Paolo,

Please use the attached updated version Aspose.Cells5.2.1.1.zip. The issue has been resolved.

Thanks,

Hi,
thanks for support.

It seems to work well now.

I have to complete some test so I will write you at the end of my holidays (3rd January).

Thanks !!

Paolo

Hi,

We have released our latest version/fix v5.2.2 so you would like to try it, it is our official version that includes the functionality of your fix/feature.
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/entry280123.aspx

Thank you.