V3.9 .NET 3.5 - PrintDocumentWithSettings doesn't print a fancy apostrophe (ascii 146)

I've recently upgraded some code .NET 3.5 code that prints PDFs to a physical printer. I used to use Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 because you could make it print. I want to remove our dependency on Adobe 7.0, but could only find Aspose.Pdf.Kit that could do this.

I'm using PrintDocumentWithSettings() to print. Unfortunately, it seems that the fancy apostrophe character from Microsoft Word (ascii 146) doesn't print. I can change the wording on my document templates that we print to not use conjunctions or utilize ascii 39 apostrophes, so it's not that big of a deal. I just thought I'd let you know.

Aspose.Pdf.Kit 2.6.1.0 seems to work just fine.

Please let me know if I can do anything to assist with resolving this issue.

Hi Andy,

Thank you very much for considering Aspose and for sharing your feedback. We really value your feedback.

Can you please share the PDF file you’re having this issue with? We’ll test it at our end and our team will try to resolve this issue.

If you have any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,

file attached.

Hi Andy,

Thank you very much for sharing the document with us.

I have reproduced and logged this issue as PDFKITNET-12513 in our issue tracking system. We’ll try to fix this issue in our upcoming versions and update you via this forum thread once it is resolved. This will help you print the original apostrophe character using Aspose.Pdf.Kit.

If you have any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 12513) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.