Validate PDF/A error

Hi, i try to validate the file in attachment using aspose-pdf-4.3.0.jar, but i get the following exception:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: 1
at java.lang.String.charAt(String.java:686)
at com.aspose.pdf.a.b.e.b.a.a.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.pdf.a.i.a.b.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.pdf.a.i.a.b.i(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.pdf.a.i.a.b.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.pdf.a.d.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.pdf.ADocument.validate(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.pdf.Document.validate(Unknown Source)

In Attachment there is a test class.

Thanks in advance,
Marco

Hi Marco,

We are sorry for the inconvenience faced. While testing the scenario with Aspose.Pdf for Java 4.3.0, we've managed to reproduce the reported issue on my side and logged it in our bug tracking system as PDFNEWJAVA-33775 for further investigation and resolution. we've also linked your request to this issue and you will be notified via this thread as soon as it is resolved.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Same test with the same file and the new library (aspose-pdf-4.4.0.jar) and new error:

Exception in thread “main” class com.aspose.ms.System.aw: Cannot access a disposed object.
Object name: ‘MemoryStream’.
com.aspose.ms.System.d.m.c(Unknown Source) …

Thanks in advance,
Marco

Hi Marco,

Thanks for your feedback. We have shared the details with the development. We will update you as soon as we made some significant progress toward the issue resolution.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

Same problem with the last library (aspose-pdf-9.3.1-jdk16.jar). Please, can you close this bug???

Hi Macro,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid your above reported issue is still not resolved. We have requested our development team to complete the investigation at their earliest and share an ETA. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,
mrossato:
Same problem with the last library (aspose-pdf-9.3.1-jdk16.jar). Please, can you close this bug???
Hi Marco,

Adding more to Tilal's comments, same information has been associated with issue reported earlier and we will definitely consider this scenario during the resolution of this problem. Please be patient and wait for the resolution.

Hi Marco,

Thanks for your patience. Please note your above reported issue has been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Java 9.7.0. Please download and try latest version of Aspose.Pdf for Java, it will help you to accomplish the task.

Best Regards,