Validate PDF Structure

Português:

Olá,

Eu tenho um documento pdf (anexo) que o Adobe Acrobat Reader indica ter um problema na última página. Como os documentos são importantes gostaríamos de saber quais os recursos que o Aspose.pdf ou Aspose.words disponibilizam para validação da estrutura de um PDF. Ou algo nesse sentido. Já testei a validação de formidade (Document | Aspose.PDF for Java API Reference) com PDF_1_5 que é o meu caso. Ele me traz true sem warnings ou erros no arquivo de log gerado.

Seria possível utilizar algum recurso disponível hoje (Na plataforma Java) para saber se o documento está corrompido?

Mensagem do Adobe Acrobat: image.png (29.8 KB)

Ela basicamente diz: Há um erro nesta página. Talvez o Acrobat não exiba a página corretamente. Entre em contato com a pessoa que criou o documento PDF para corrigir o problema.

Eu gostaria de identificar que esse documento tem algum problema como o Adobe Acrobat faz.

Documento com problema: document.pdf (2.8 MB)

English:

Hello,

I have a pdf document (attached) that Adobe Acrobat Reader says has a problem on the last page. As documents are important, we would like to know which resources Aspose.pdf or Aspose.words provide for validating the structure of a PDF. Or something along those lines. I already tested the form validation (Document | Aspose.PDF for Java API Reference) with PDF_1_5 that it’s my case. It brings me true with no warnings or errors in the generated log file.

Would it be possible to use some resource available today (on the Java platform) to find out if the document is corrupted?

Message from Adobe Acrobat: image.png (29.8 KB)

It basically says: There is an error on this page. Maybe Acrobat doesn’t display the page correctly. Contact the person who created the PDF document to fix the issue.

I would like to identify that this document has some problem like Adobe Acrobat does.

Problem document: document.pdf (2.8 MB)

@ipm.aspose

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFJAVA-42843

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.