validateChartLayout() and save() Methods Are Taking Too Long to Complete

Hi Team,
I’m trying to plot a bar chart along with data labels and another bar chart on secondary axis with data labels. I’m attaching aspose program used with the pptx file generated. The program is taking too long, almost 9min. to complete and generate chart which is not desirable for my purpose.
validateChartLayout() and save() method seems to be taking too long to complete.
Please suggest a solution to generate this kind of chart in short span of time.
I’m using aspose slides java version - 23.8.
BarChart.zip (34.3 KB)

Regards,
Nachiket

@jnachi1699,
Thank you for reporting on the issue. I reproduced the problem you described but the methods you mentioned take about 90 seconds on my end.

Anyway, we have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESJAVA-39453

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Please also share the following additional information if it is possible:

• OS version on which the code was executed
  • JDK target version in your app

Please also note that Aspose.Slides does not contain the TextAlignmentType enumeration that is used in your code.

@andrey.potapov
Thanks for the response
I’m using Jdk 11.0.10
OS version - 64 bit , Windows 11 Build 22621.3447 , 16GB i5Core

@jnachi1699,
Thank you for the additional information. I’ve forwarded it to our developers.

Hi @andrey.potapov
Any update on this ?
Please let me know
Regards,
Nachiket

@jnachi1699,
The issue has been resolved. We expect the fix to be icluded in Aspose.Slides for Java 24.5. This release will be published in the second half of May.