Value and Category Axis Text Colour in Thumbnails always black

Hi,

I have a requirement to set the thumbnail category and value axis text to a different colour than black to display them on dark background. However, whatever colour I set the text is always black. If I export the same chart to PowerPoint the Text is coloured according to what I set so there should be a bug with the Thumbnail Rendering.

I use the following code taken from an Aspose example:

imDim txtVal As TextFrameEx = chart.ValueAxis.TextProperties

txtVal.Paragraphs(0).ParagraphFormat.DefaultPortionFormat.FontBold = NullableBool.True

txtVal.Paragraphs(0).ParagraphFormat.DefaultPortionFormat.FontHeight = 16

txtVal.Paragraphs(0).ParagraphFormat.DefaultPortionFormat.FontItalic = NullableBool.True

txtVal.Paragraphs(0).ParagraphFormat.DefaultPortionFormat.FillFormat.FillType = FillTypeEx.Solid

txtVal.Paragraphs(0).ParagraphFormat.DefaultPortionFormat.FillFormat.SolidFillColor.Color = Color.White

txtVal.Paragraphs(0).ParagraphFormat.DefaultPortionFormat.LatinFont = New FontDataEx("Times New Roman")

Can you please assist?

Thanks,

Christos

Hi Christof,

I have tried to understand the issue shared by you and unfortunately not been able to completely understand the requirements. As far as the shared code snippet is concerned there seems no issue in it. Can you pleas share the sample presentation and desired out presentation + thumbnail for reference. Please also share the sample code to reproduce the issue. I am also assuming that you are using Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.2.0 on your end. Please share the requested data and I will try my best to help you further.

Many Thanks,