Value axis labels are missing when converting Excel to PDF

Dear team,

While converting Excel to PDF, the value axis labels are not rendering at all. But when we do the same to PPT the labels are getting displayed correct.
I am attaching the samples and the code that I have used below. Kindly provide me the solution asap.

Regards
Yasaswini Challa

ValueAxisIssue.zip (48.4 KB)

@YaSaSwini,

Thanks for the template file and sample code.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned by using your sample code with your template file. I found that value axis labels are missing when converting Excel to PDF file format.

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-42412” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

PS. For your information, we might not do the same as MS Excel when the major units of the category/value axis are automatic. Still our concerned developer from product team will evaluate it and try to figure it out soon.

Hi Amjad,

I tried converting Excel to PDF by keeping the major unit of value axis to a fixed value and not to automatic, but still I could able to get the above mentioned issue. The labels are not at all rendering particularly in PDF but not in PPT.

Regards
Yasaswini Challa

@YaSaSwini,

Yes, you are right. After setting the major units, minor units and maximum value to fixed values, the issue still occured. I have logged the findings against your issue into our database. Please spare us little time, hopefully your issue will be fixed soon.

@YaSaSwini

Please download and try the latest fix and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42412) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 17.10.