Value of index = 22 is out of range 0..22 (4492)

Hi,

There is a table on slide #9 in the attached presentation. When I try to get some properties of that table, this exception occurs:

class com.aspose.slides.ms.pbdb106a0.ci: value of index = 22 is out of range 0…22

Here’s the code I use:

String presentationPath = “Praesentationen_INFOABEND_Elternabend_VS.pptx”;

InputStream inputStream = new FileInputStream(presentationPath);

Presentation presentation = new Presentation(inputStream);

inputStream.close();
ISlide slide = presentation.getSlides().get_Item(8);
ITable table = (ITable) slide.getShapes().get_Item(0);
System.out.println(table.getX());
// System.out.println(table.getY());
// System.out.println(table.getHeight());
// System.out.println(table.getWidth());

Can you check this?

Thanks,
Zeljko
Hi Zeljko,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed your comments and worked with the presentation file shared by you. I have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-35399 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified automatically as soon as the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-35399) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi,

I switched to Aspose.Slides for Java 16.5.0 and I’m still able to reproduce this issue with the code I posted above.

Can you check it?

Thanks,
Zeljko

Hi Zeljko,

Please accept my apologies for inconvenience on your end. I have also been able to verify the issue on my end. I have reopened the linked ticket in our issue tracking system so that our product team may fix the issue on their end.

Many Thanks,