VALUE_TEXT_ANTIALIAS_GASP not work

Workbook wb = new Workbook("C:/aa.xlsx");
HtmlSaveOptions options = new HtmlSaveOptions();
options.getImageOptions().setRenderingHint(
RenderingHints.KEY_TEXT_ANTIALIASING,
RenderingHints.VALUE_TEXT_ANTIALIAS_GASP);
wb.save("C:/aa.html", options);

The datalabel is not antialiasing.

When use debug, I found Aspose pass VALUE_TEXT_ANTIALIAS_OFF to SunGraphics2D, but not VALUE_TEXT_ANTIALIAS_GASP

I must use VALUE_TEXT_ANTIALIAS_GASP for better quality.

Hi Xiong,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support.

Could you please confirm the version of Aspose.Cells for Java being used on your side? If possible, please also provide the generated HTML files in an archive.

I use cells-8.6.3.4.

Hi,

Thank you for the confirmation & sharing the results from your end. Actually, when I tested the scenario against latest version of Aspose.Cells for Java 8.6.3.4, the resultant PNG files for the charts in Sheet1 are of 0 KB in size that is the reason they are not getting rendered in HTML (please check attached snapshot). Due to the same reason I am not able to investigate your original concerns. Please allow me some time to perform more tests and discuss the matter with product team, if required.

PS: In the meanwhile, Please print the API version using the following statement statement, as I suspect you are using some previous release of the API.

Java

System.out.println(CellsHelper.getVersion());

Hi again,

This is to update you that I have logged 2 tickets with following details.

1. CELLSJAVA-41685: Chart images are of 0 KB in size while converting spreadsheet to HTML. Please note, this problem is reproducible with Aspose.Cells for Java 8.6.3.4 on Windows 7 & Windows 10 against JDK 1.8.0_66.
  2. CELLSJAVA-41686: RenderingHints.VALUE_TEXT_ANTIALIAS_GASP isn’t taking effect while converting spreadsheet to HTML. Please note, I have tested this case with Aspose.Cells for Java 8.6.3 due to the above mentioned problem.

We will shortly analyze both scenario, preferably in same sequence as they are logged and share our analysis results here for your reference.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

It is to inform you that we have fixed your issue CELLSJAVA-41685 now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

Hi,

We have fixed the issue CELLSJAVA-41685.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v8.6.3.6 and let us know your feedback.

Hi,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue CELLSJAVA-41686 now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-41685;CELLSJAVA-41686) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.