VDX Diagram to other formats not working

Hello

I am using Aspose Diagram for java 5.7.0

When i try to Save .vdx Type diagram to other formats it is giving me blank document…
PFA Source Code file AsposeVdxIssue.java
Source visio Diagram Temp111.vdx
All outputs after save is coming as blank.

Regards
Shubhi

Hi Shubhi,

Thank you for contacting support. We managed to replicate the problem of blank PDF and error messages while exporting to the BMP and JPEG formats. However, VDX to SVG export looks perfect to us when using Aspose.Diagram for Java API version 5.8.0. We have attached its resultant SVG document for your kind reference. Please download and use the latest version 5.8.0 and then let us know how it goes on your side. We have logged all replicated issues as follows:

DIAGRAMJAVA-50263 - VDX to PDF export, the resultant PDF is blank
DIAGRAMJAVA-50264 - VDX to BMP export, a negative array size exception occurred
DIAGRAMJAVA-50265 - VDX to JPEG export, an argument exception occurred

Your post has also been linked to these issues. We’ll keep you informed regarding any available updates. We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Shubhi,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the issue ids DIAGRAMJAVA-50263 and DIAGRAMJAVA-50265 have now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then their fixes will be included in the next version of Aspose.Diagram for Java 5.9.0. We'll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

Hi Shubhi,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the issue id DIAGRAMJAVA-50264 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Diagram for Java 5.9.0. We’ll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMJAVA-50263;DIAGRAMJAVA-50264;DIAGRAMJAVA-50265) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for Java 5.9.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.