Version 20.5 Missing Classes

I tried to upgrade to version 20.5 and everything seemed to break. I made a test .NET Core 3.1 class library and it appears that the only exposed namespace from Aspose.Cells is GridWeb. Is this a known issue? Am I missing something?

image.png (7.9 KB)

@jboninger,
This issue is already logged in our database for a fix. You will be notified here once this issue is resolved and correct dll is available online using NuGet package manager.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSNETCORE-66 – Wrong DLL downloaded from NuGet Package Manager while using Aspose.Cells for .NET Core application

Thank you so much. Apologies if this was a duplicate question.

@jboninger,
You are welcome and feel free to write us back for any other query.

@jboninger,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have decided we will remove netcoreapp2.1 folder and only keep netstandard20 folder (which will contain supported Dlls) in the next (upcoming) release (e.g Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.6).

And in the meantime until v20.6 will come what do you recommend to solve this issuer?

@bdobrin,

Please use Aspose.Cells.Dll in netStandard20 folder for your needs.

Can you please advice on how to do this in a .Net Core 3.1 app, having added Aspose.Cells using the nuget package manager

Best regards
Bo

@bohoirup,

You may try to manually add reference (after removing existing one) to Aspose.Cells.Dll in netStandard20 folder if it works for your needs. If you could not make it work, you have to wait for 7-10 days until we publish our next official release of the product on Nuget repos./Downloads section.

@bohoirup,
This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSNETCORE-66”) in Aspose.Cells for .NET 20.6.

Let us know your feedback.

You may get the version @ NuGet repos. here (NuGet Gallery | Aspose.Cells 20.6.0).