Version 9.4 none bugs of HTML to PDF conversion is fixed!

Dear,

I have tested the new version of the library for which you indicate fixing bugs for rendering HTML tags with CSS to PDF…

None bugs has been fixed !

• The property “line-height” on bullet-list is not taking account…
  • Impossible to set a style of bullet-list to change the padding or the color of the bullet.
  • Big white space added after the first paragraph of each section for none reason…
  • Texts are not rightly splitted between pages… For example, a DIV splitted in 2 pages, the background-color is stopped rightly before the end of the page but the text continues out of the page…!

For the moment, I must redraw list of bullets with my XSL to replace them by several divs with background-image to simulate the list of the bullet!!! It’s totally unacceptable…

You sold a HTML to PDF converter which is unstable!

Please find my PDF example in which bullet-lists are replaced by DIVS… I hope that you have already noticed that list of bullets don’t accept style on CSS … I have already created ticket for all this problems :

<!–[if gte mso 9]>
<w:WordDocument>
<w:View>Normal</w:View>
<w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom>
<w:TrackMoves/>
<w:TrackFormatting/>
<w:HyphenationZone>21</w:HyphenationZone>
<w:PunctuationKerning/>
<w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/>
<w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>
<w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent>
<w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>
<w:DoNotPromoteQF/>
<w:LidThemeOther>FR-BE</w:LidThemeOther>
<w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian>
<w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript>
<w:Compatibility>
<w:BreakWrappedTables/>
<w:SnapToGridInCell/>
<w:WrapTextWithPunct/>
<w:UseAsianBreakRules/>
<w:DontGrowAutofit/>
<w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/>
<w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/>
<w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/>
<w:OverrideTableStyleHps/>
</w:Compatibility>
<m:mathPr>
<m:mathFont m:val=“Cambria Math”/>
<m:brkBin m:val=“before”/>
<m:brkBinSub m:val="–"/>
<m:smallFrac m:val=“off”/>
<m:dispDef/>
<m:lMargin m:val=“0”/>
<m:rMargin m:val=“0”/>
<m:defJc m:val=“centerGroup”/>
<m:wrapIndent m:val=“1440”/>
<m:intLim m:val=“subSup”/>
<m:naryLim m:val=“undOvr”/>
</m:mathPr></w:WordDocument>
<![endif]–><!–[if gte mso 10]>

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}

<![endif]–>PDFNEWNET-37163, PDFNEWNET-37162.

I have used the option HtmlInfo.UseNewHtmlConvertorForEachHtmlTextBlock = True but nothing changes…

See PDF for example:

• maternity
    • page 1 big white space between first paragraph and the list of bullets at end of the page.
    • page 3 text is out of the box ( end of the page)

thank you.

raphael_libert:

• The property “line-height” on bullet-list is not taking account…
  • Impossible to set a style of bullet-list to change the padding or the color of the bullet.
  • Big white space added after the first paragraph of each section for none reason…
  • Texts are not rightly splitted between pages… For example, a DIV splitted in 2 pages, the background-color is stopped rightly before the end of the page but the text continues out of the page…!
Hi Raphael,

For above stated scenarios, can you please share the issue ID’s against which these problems have already been reported. In case they are not reported earlier, please share the resource HTML.

raphael_libert:
You sold a HTML to PDF converter which is unstable!
HTML to PDF conversion is quite complex functionality and in every new release, we are trying our level best to provide a better and stable HTML to PDF conversion feature.

raphael_libert:
Please find my PDF example in which bullet-lists are replaced by DIVS… I hope that you have already noticed that list of bullets don’t accept style on CSS … I have already created ticket for all this problems :

<!–[if gte mso 9]>
<w:WordDocument>
<w:View>Normal</w:View>
<w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom>
<w:TrackMoves/>
<w:TrackFormatting/>
<w:HyphenationZone>21</w:HyphenationZone>
<w:PunctuationKerning/>
<w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/>
<w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>
<w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent>
<w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>
<w:DoNotPromoteQF/>
<w:LidThemeOther>FR-BE</w:LidThemeOther>
<w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian>
<w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript>
<w:Compatibility>
<w:BreakWrappedTables/>
<w:SnapToGridInCell/>
<w:WrapTextWithPunct/>
<w:UseAsianBreakRules/>
<w:DontGrowAutofit/>
<w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/>
<w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/>
<w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/>
<w:OverrideTableStyleHps/>
</w:Compatibility>
<m:mathPr>
<m:mathFont m:val=“Cambria Math”/>
<m:brkBin m:val=“before”/>
<m:brkBinSub m:val="–"/>
<m:smallFrac m:val=“off”/>
<m:dispDef/>
<m:lMargin m:val=“0”/>
<m:rMargin m:val=“0”/>
<m:defJc m:val=“centerGroup”/>
<m:wrapIndent m:val=“1440”/>
<m:intLim m:val=“subSup”/>
<m:naryLim m:val=“undOvr”/>
</m:mathPr></w:WordDocument>
<![endif]–><!–[if gte mso 10]>

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}

<![endif]–>PDFNEWNET-37163, PDFNEWNET-37162.

As we recently have noticed the above stated issues, so development team requires little time to investigate and figure out the reasons of these problems. Nevertheless, as soon as we have made some definite progress towards their resolution, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

raphael_libert:
I have used the option HtmlInfo.UseNewHtmlConvertorForEachHtmlTextBlock = True but nothing changes…

See PDF for example:

• maternity
    • page 1 big white space between first paragraph and the list of bullets at end of the page.
    • page 3 text is out of the box ( end of the page)

I am able to notice the problem over page 1, but I am afraid I am unable to notice the issue over page 3. Also please share the source HTML so that we can test the conversion at our end. We are really sorry for this inconvenience.

Thank you for your replay.

Please find examples containing problems with content out of the page…

Thank you.

Hi Raphael,

Thanks for sharing the resource files. We are working on replicating these problems at our end and will get back to you soon.