Versioning problem

Have you see this problem before… somehow it keeps looking for 1.6.6 even though I’ve switched to 2.5.3. I created a whole new project with all new references and deleting everything in my deployment directory and rebuilt… yet still has same issue. Any ideas?

System.IO.FileLoadException: The located assembly’s manifest definition with name ‘Aspose.Pdf’ does not match the assembly reference.
File name: “Aspose.Pdf”
at MyCompany.PdfEngine.DrawFirstPage(Pdf pdf, Proposal proposal)
at
MyCompany.PdfEngine.Process()

=== Pre-bind state information ===
LOG: DisplayName = Aspose.Pdf, Version=1.6.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56
(Fully-specified)
LOG: Appbase = file:///C:/www/virtual/mysite-dev
LOG: Initial PrivatePath = bin
Calling assembly :
MyCompanyWeb, Version=1.0.2065.20687, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.
===

LOG: Publisher policy file is not found.
LOG: No redirect found in host configuration file (C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet.config).
LOG: Using machine configuration file from C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\config\machine.config.
LOG: Post-policy reference: Aspose.Pdf, Version=1.6.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINNT/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET Files/root/b46a41e0/6234cd54/Aspose.Pdf.DLL.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINNT/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v1.1.4322/Temporary ASP.NET Files/root/b46a41e0/6234cd54/Aspose.Pdf/Aspose.Pdf.DLL.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/www/virtual/benelect-dev/bin/Aspose.Pdf.DLL.
WRN: Comparing the assembly name resulted in the mismatch: Major Version

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Please delete the Aspose.Pdf's reference in your project and add it again. If there are more than one Aspose.Pdf in your component list, please select the one with correct version.